|board ID||radio||OS support||deployment|
The Zigduino board (r2) is an Arduino-compatible microcontroller platform that integrates a SOC with a 8-Bit AVR MCU and a IEEE 802.15.4 radio chip (ATmega128RFA1).
The Zigduino board can reset and program through serial port connected to the gateway USB port.
IoT-LAB special configuration
Most of the Zigduino nodes are deployed in the Strasbourg site with sensors. Some of these nodes are also combined with a LoRa modem in order to offer a dual radio stack IEEE 802.15.4/LoRaWAN.
Two available IoT-LAB nodes archis:
- Zigduino (atmega128rfa1): a basic Zigduino nodes with embedded sensors
- Primary serial port (console output): 57600 bauds
- Grove Temperature Humidity sensor (pin 14, A0)
- Grove Light sensor (pin 15, A1)
- Grove Loudness sensor (pin 16, A2)
- Grove PIR Motion sensor (pin 4, D4)
- Zigduino (atmega128rfa1_rn2483): extension of previous Zigduino (atmega128rfa1)
- Secondary serial port (LoRa modem): 57600 bauds
- RN2483 modem with 1.0.3 firmware (LoRaWAN Class A only)
- TX (pin 1, TXD1)
- RX (pin 0, RXD1)