|board ID||radio||OS support||deployment|
|st-lrwan1||LoRa||RIOT Contiki-NG Zephyr||Lille 5 Saclay 20|
The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board is LoRa capable board running on ab ARM CortexM0+ STM32L072CZ microcontroller.
It is possible to reset, debug and program the ARM Cortex M0 through the embedded debugger (ST-LINK) connected to the gateway USB port. This component also allows a UART connection to the M0.
IoT-LAB special configuration
The serial connection baudrate should be configured at 115200 bauds in the
firmware and use
USART2 on pins
PA3 (RX) and
Schematics and Datasheets
The board datasheet is available here.
The cpu datasheet is available here.
Nodes equipped with the ST X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2:
- Saclay site (st-lrwan1-1 to st-lrwan1-20)
- Lille site (st-lrwan1-1 to st-lrwan1-2)
Nodes equipped with the ST X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3:
- Lille site (st-lrwan1-3 to st-lrwan1-5)
The ST X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 shield gives access to external sensors to the nodes:
- a temperature and humidity sensor HTS221
- an atmospheric pressure sensor LPS22HB
- an accelerometer sensor LSM6DSL
- an accelerometer sensor LSM303AGR
The ST X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 shield gives access to external sensors to the nodes: